ElectroPhysiology Frontiers is focused on designing a safe, efficient and easy to use “single-shot” ablation catheter to allow for the delivery of durable and longstanding ablation lesions.
The novel catheter design includes:
- Anchoring – for Stabilization and consistent electrode contact
- Circumferential Linear Ablation electrodes – for creation of durable, linear lesions
- “Single shot” energy delivery – to simplify the procedure and increase ablation efficiency
- Flow-thru design to overcome destabilizing Pulmonary Venous backpressure and allow for consistent electrode-tissue contact
- Designed for initial use with Radiofrequency energy with qualifications and provisions for Pulse Field Ablation (PFA)